Delay in periods, negative pregnant test, light periods, have severe bloating, nausea, excessive thirst, food cravings, frequent urination. What does it indicate?

Good Day ! I m 26 yrs. old. I have a regular 26-28 day cycle and my LMP was Mar 4. I am supposed to have my period on Mar 31. I had sex last Mar 18. Since then, I feel bloated, nausea in different time of the day with increase thirst, food cravings and frequent urination . Then on April 2, I took a pregnancy test . It was negative. Then on April 3,i had light bleeding . I thought it was my period starting but its very light until today March 4? What should I do? I m really scared. Hope you could help me. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012