Delay in periods, having pre-menstrual symptoms. Negative pregnancy test. Had emergency pill post unprotected anal sex. Chances of pregnancy?

hi i usually have my period on 28th to 30th of every month, last time i had my period on 30th DEcember and had anal sex with my partner, but the contraceptive burst ed and so i took an emergency contraceptive pill . today its 3rd feb but i did not have my periods. I also took a home pregnancy test but was negative. For the past few days I am having pre period feelings but I still did not ahve it. Am i pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012