Delay in periods, have pregnancy symptoms similar to earlier pregnancy, negative pregnancy test. What could be causing this?

Hi, im 20 years old. My period is just over 2 weeks late, ive done 2 pregnancy tests which have both come up negative. However i feel how i did when i was pregnant with my daughter. Ive got really sore breasts and earlier today i got dizzy, blacked out and fainted while out and about and haven t felt right the rest of the day. This has only ever happened to me while i was pregnant before. Is there a chance the test could have been wrong or is there something else wrong with me? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer