Delay in periods, have PMS, taken pills post unprotected sex, had protected sex while on typhoid medicines. What could be going on?

hi..i had typhoid medication at the beginning of Dec 2012 and a week later i had protected sex. However i did not receive my periods as expected on 25th Dec. Later on 31st Dec i had protected sex but took a dose of p2 pills since i suspected a condom burst, On the same night I had unprotected sex, and took another dose of P2 Pills the following morning.Now its 4th Dec and I have not received my periods but I have feelings like those I have before I get my periods nausea , headache and thigh pains.What could be going on? I am confused...
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer