Delay in periods, had used vaginal washes. Could that affect the menstrual cycle?

Can vaginal washes effect your menstrual cycle? I am almost a week late and freaking out. My boyfriend and I have never had vaginal sex, but we have fooled around before. The times we have fooled around and I thought we might have made a mistake, I got my period. Now, I m late and I m not sure what is wrong. I have been very stressed with classes, but that s normal. The reason why I ask about the feminine wash is because I just started using it after my last period and now I m late. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012