Delay in periods, had taken pills after intercourse. What could be the cause?

i had an unprotected sex 0n 16 oct.. after that i took unwanted 72 teblet.. i hd little stomach pain 4 sum time.. some drops of blood also fiewn via urine ... jst after 1 week i hd again sex.. bt it ws partially protected.. means condom ws nt used initially... it ws used after sum time.. though i took combination of two pills.. 1st visco s missoline forte with milk(2 teblets) & after 1 hour i took 36 oxy plus(1 tblt).. this i took 4 two days.. at morning & at night.. my last period ws over on 8th oct.. i get my period in 15 to 18 days genrally.. but this time i hv nt got my periods till now.. it iz already 26 days.. y dis iz happening??? m i pregnent?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012