Delay in periods, had stomach flu during the cycle, had taken Next choice twice post encounter. Is delay due to pills or pregnancy?

Hello, my last normal period was on August 25. I had unprotected sex (without ejaculation ) on the 29th or 30th. I took a Next Choice the next day but because of my bulimia I purged two hours later. A week later, on September 2nd our condom slipped off, but there was no ejaculation either. I took another Next Choice on the fourth of September, this time I kept it down. Four days later I got what seemed to be my period (from the next choice, I presume) and that lasted for about four or three days. An online website calculated that my next period should arrive on September 22nd according to my last period (August 25) but I have yet to have gotten it. I know Next choice can delay my period about a week, but it s now the 29th and I still don t have a period. I think I got the stomach flu on Sept. 11 and have been feeling nauseous, stomach aches, and headaches . But I m also worried I might be pregnant. Would it be too soon for all of that if I was? I still have nausea from time to time, its not very intense but its a bit of an annoyance. And yesterday as I wiped I noticed something like a blood clot, or a burgundy mucus with some very slight brownish discharge. Could I be pregnant? I took a pregnancy test two days ago and they both turned out negative, so whats going on?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012