Delay in periods, had got periods, washed sperms from the body post intercourse. Pregnancy chances?

hi, last month i had sex with my fiance. though the penetration wasnt deep enough because she claims that she is a virgin . i didnot ejaculate in her and within a week she got her periods too. this time she has a delay of 8 days in her periods . can there be chances of pregnancy? if she washes away my sperms from her body, during that time if they come in contact with vagina , can that lead to pregnancy ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Any type of contact around vagina leads the chances of pregnancy.But as she got periods nothing to worry.
After your sex she got periods so there is no chances of pregnancy.
Her next period delayed for 8 days may be due to hormonal imbalance.