Delay in periods, had dry heaving followed by vomiting, intermittent period cramps, negative pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant?

My last period began Nov 10th. i dry heaved on the 29th a few hours after i had a few alcoholic beverages (i normally drink more than that and never experienced this). Then yesterday I ate with a few coworkers the same meal. Later in the evning I ate dinner with my family. I fell asleep shortly after and woke up with the urge to throw up. I begab dry heaving and shortly after began to vomit . I am not one who throws up often. Im 30 years old and I can count on one hand how many times Ive thrown up in my life. I realized I am a couple days late but am feeling period cramps on and off but lightly. Ive had no other signs of pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012