Delay in periods, frequent urination, heaviness in breasts, flabby stomach, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chances?

Ok so im like 7 or 8 days late on my period and I dont see it coming anytime soon two days ago I took a pregnancy teat at home (e.p.t) and the result was negative , I have been urinating frequently and my nipples are forming a bottle shape and are very sentative and my breast are heavy I work out alot so I never gain weight butvmy stomach has formed a little chub , am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
The chances of pregnancy are less in your case because your home urine pregnancy test is negative but in my opinion you should go for blood test to confirm it.
Good luck.