Delay in periods, contradictory hcg test results with faint line appearing after the scheduled time. Had taken Primolut-n previous month. Cause of delay?

I used Primolout-N last month for almost 10 days.. 1 tab per day in the evening...after stopping the usage of the tab I immediately got my periods. My periods are very regular. It already passed four days my actual date and i dint get my periods yet. i did the hcg test also but the results were quite confusing. It doesnt show any line before 5 mins but it shows a faint pink line after the time mentioned on the note. I am confused if i am pregnant or is the delay of my period due to the overdosage of primolout last month ?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. this month you are expected to get the period on the date when you get the last period. all previous dates are erased. late reaction is a false positive reaction.
you may repeate the test or go for blood test. previous months tablets will not have any role. to keep the periods regujar again follow some diet recomendations as take more of green
leafy vegetables sprouts eggs meet fruits