Delay in periods, breast pain, nausea, headache, frequent stomach pains. Had periods post plan B. Reasons?

hello, I had intercourse and the condom broke. I took plan B the day after. I then received my period about 5 days later, it was normal. It is now a month later and my period is 4 days late. My body is acting like it is here and there are faint signs that it is here, but there is no real discharge . My boobs have also been hurting the last month. yesterday I started having horrible stomach aches, so bad that I can t even stand, nausea , lower back pain , headache, shivers . The stomach pains come and go, pretty often. Unless I am laying down. I thought I had the flu , but I ate and I am keeping food down. I have been trying to puke all day to make my stomach feel better, but nothing happens. Do you think these 2 events are at all related? or do i just have some weird strain of the flu and plan b is messing with my cycle.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer