Delay in periods after using primolut for postponding periods. History of hypothyroidism and diabetes. Advice?

I am fourty yrs old.for past 30 yrs i am getting my periods regularly.last month i have used Premolute N for postponement of periods for a span of 4 days...20 days after stopping that pill i didn t get my periods.I have diabetes n hypo thyroidism also...i am using anti depressants too but all d above never affected my manustral cycle till i use Premolute N.plz advise me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012

hypothyroidism might be affecting your periods . i will advice you to get your thyroid profile checked as that mifght be the reasion.