Delay in periods after having unprotected sex, pregnancy test with 8-9 drops of urine shows positive. Pregnant?

hi i got delay in my periods of 2 days ... i had n sex with my b.f on 10th oct with out protection date was on 29th sep i had an jaundince before one month ... i did urine pregnancy test today ...but when i put three drops as given in instruction it was n when on next kit i put 8 to9 drops of urine then it was n positive.....m confused ...whether m i pregnant r nt the more drops of urine eefect the test.....pls ......suggest some no pregancy..............
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer