Delay in period, had mid-cycle bleeding, on implant. Chances of pregnancy with implant?

hi there my names nicole i have the implant and have had it in for 2 and a half years now i have had normal periods never mist 1 or had extra bleeding but it id due to be taken out june 2013 only recently my period came late and when it finished a couple of days after i had extra bleeding that lasted a day and now im late for my period again last time i was late it came only a couple of days after it was due but now it stil hasnt come at al and im nearlly 10 days late. can you get pregnant with the implant? thanks nicole.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012