Delay in period. Have norithiserone. Can it be induced another time?

Hello, I have norithiserone for a one-off delay of period to avoid my holiday. I was going to start it 3 days prior to my period (today), but it has started early today. My holiday is in one month from now. Is it possible to take norithiserone during the next month to induce my next period earlier do it has finished before I go on holiday? If possible I would prefer to do this than to delay my next period by taking norithiserone whilst I m away. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013