Delay in cycles,lower abdomen is paining and i am 21 years old. Is this normal ?

Hi, I am 21 yrs old and married 2 months back, recently i have breast pain. my 1st day of last period was 12 Mar, it is always been 26-27 days cycle and never delayed. its 13 mar now and i have not got my period. why does my breast are paining just after a normal tocuh...also why the period is delayed. I also go to bathroom more often and i have little lower abd pain after passing urine. I am worried as why my lower abd pains, is this normal if these are pregnancy symptoms.pls let me know.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011