Dehydration,dry mouth,headache,urination every 2-3 hours in night

On some nights I seem to dehydrate to the point of a very dry mouth and headache . On these nights I also seem to be up ever ~2.5 hrs to pee. I take water at this time but it seems to just run on through causing another trip to the bathroom. Drinking water takes care of the headache and the dry mouth. Still on other nights I sleep through the whole night and wake hydrated. I am beginning to suspect that this depends on what I eat but have not quite pinned it down yet.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012