Dehydration, elevated BP, not drinking enough water. Trying to hydrate with fruits, juices. Should I continue?

I am dehydrated and trying to hydrate with watery fruit, water, and organic natural juice. I was very dizzy, weak, sunken in eyes after a 10 day water fast. I didn t drink enough water. My eyes are good, not as weak, feeling much better but my blood pressure , usually 120/80 is now 120/88. It was 113/95 but I got it down. Do you think I can continue as is to get myself hydrated and get my bp even lower?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012