Dehydrated, have lower back pain on both sides and pelvic and hip pain. Lump on left side of belly button. What is wrong ?

Hi...I have been dehydrated for about 3 days and I'm drinking more than enough water. I have lower back pain on both sides and pelvic pain. I also feel a lump on the left lower side of my belly button that is tender to the touch. However, when I touch it I feel like I need to vomit. And I've had hip pain in my right leg near the groin area that I initially assumed was just a pulled muscle. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013