Dehydrated, feeling numbness in the tongue and slurring of words after plasma donation. Any suggestions?

I donated plasma yesterday, and now I'm sick..horribly I donated I fainted and convulsed..went to the er they said I was dehydrated and they made me take a pregnacy test and it came out as negative, but they said with timing it could be a false today my left side is numb all the way up to my tongue.. and I slur my words and keep fainting for small amounts of time..and have a major headache.. i called the plasma donation place.they told me to elevate my legs, and put a cold rag under my neck and I'd be fine.. I'm scared.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013