Degenerative disc disease, severe fatigue, joint pain in hips, knees, pelvis and elbows. Cervical decompression. Tested hlab27 positive. Treatments available?

im 43Y/O female with degenerative disc disease . I also have severve fatique and joint pain to hips, knees, pelvis and elbows. the pain is excruiating in my thoraic spine and I JUST HAD a cervical decomptession, I tested hlab27 psitve and want to know what treatments are avaivable instead of just percocet and nsaids which caused me to develop a gastric ulcer .any suggestions thanks
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012