Degenerative disc disease, fibromyalgia, rotator cuff tear in hip, bursitis. How to relieve pain?

Hello i`m female aged 44 and have degenerative disc disease , fibromyalgia and also (had a recent updated set of mri scans) a rotator cuff tear in my right hip ,where i also have a bursitis? The hip hurts like crazy ,despite trying to remain active and excersize..But the hip now has a dent inwards ,is this due to the pre exsisting probs i have? And what can i do to relieve the pain.(im on morphine (zomorph) from my gp already///thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012