Degenerative disc, arthritis, chronic neck pain, intermittent sharp pains at the back of head. Symptoms of stroke?

I have degeratative disc ( cervical ) and arthiritus too, and chronic neck pain from those conditions, I am having burning, dull, and also intermentent stabbing sharp pains in the back of my head, left side only, (kind of like a bolt of lightening) above ear level and up. i have had numbness and tingling in the areas lower, from ears down to neck on both sides, and, this is in conjunction with a very painful neck, and stiffness , headache too. I have been also dealing with earraches, and sinus infection , did 14 days of Augmentin last mo. to no avail. I have not had this symptom and it is worrying me, that it could be an early symptom of stroke? Debi
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013