Degenerative changes in the lumbar spine, disc bulge. Uneasiness in the back and testicles. Advice?

Dear Sir,
First i would like to thank ypu for this informative website.Now i come to my problem.....i was feeling some uneasiness and irritation in my right part of the body since around 1 year.after consulting a doctor, he suggested for an MRI test of my Lumbar Spine.after testing the conclusion was like that :
1. Early Degenerative changes in Lumbar spine from L3 o L5
2.B/L para central disc bulge at L2-L3 and L3-L4 levels seen with diffuse disc bulge at L4-L5 causing compression on thecal sac and B/L exiting nerve roots.
3.Diffuse disc bulge at L5-S1 causing compression on B/L exiting nerve roots.B/L facet joint osteoarthropathy changes noted at multiple levels.
Sir one more right scrotum part or right testicle is also generating some type of uneasiness and i feel like some waves are generating from that testi to the whole leg. Tell me sir this suffering is also due to this spinal part problem or is it some thing else?????
I just want to know how much risky my disease is????wat type of harm it can cause to me??and please suggest some remedial advice on that.Please help me as i have not taken a sound sleep since a long days.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013