Degenerative akinetic rigid syndrome, olivopontocerebellar atrophy, on bed with urine bag and PEG feeding tube, moved to homeopathic treatment, slow recovery

Hi i need to clarify a little querry about my mothers health as currently she is sufferring a brain deseae which is diagonised as Degenerative akinetic rigid syndrome or Olivo ponto cerebellar degeneration of brain. Due to this she is unable to move her body and totally on bed with urine bag and PEG feeding tube . Some months back she is unable to eat anything through mouth and all diet given through PEG in the form liquid. As aleopathic doctors told that there is no treatment in aelopathy so we move on to homeopathic treatment and with this she is some how able to eat normal diet through mouth. It is a good recovery but still her body is unable to move. I only want a querry that in the world, is their any treatment of this diseae. Kindly suggest some solution as i have belong to a small district of Pakistan where the latest techniques or Doctors to treat these kinds of diseases are not available. My mother is also a sugar patient since 4 years and doctors told her that one of the cause of damaging the brain is this sugar. Kindly tell me the cause of this disease and also suggest some solution, so that some recovery is possible.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012