Degenerated, thickened tendon in shoulder and arm, unstable ankles. Advisable to have key hole surgery on shoulder?

i have a degenerated & thickened tendon in my shoulder and arm , as I have problems with other connective tissiues, and no stability in my ankles I am very probably an undiagnosed hypermobility sufferer. Do yoy think it would be a good idea pt have key hole surgery on my shoulder which would involve shaving away healthy bone to release the tendon, or do you think it would be futile given the condition of the tendon/
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013