Definite uncontrolled jerks in hands and arms. Should i seek any medical consultation ?

i have a just two year old daughter in perfect health but have on many occasions noticed a jerky movement with her hands and arms. It presents itself more when she is sitting in her high chair and is less active. I just read her a story in bed and she had a 30 second spell of definate uncontrolled jerks in her arm region again. Should i seek any medical consultation at this point, there is no other functionality that concerns me. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem descriptions. As per your description, your daughter is having uncontrolled jerks in her hands and legs. If you are sure that the jerks do occur so many times so that it is noticeable then you should consult a physician to analyze what it is. Though may not be that serious, Proper early diagnosis is the key for proper treatment and cure.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.