Defaecation incomplete since masturbation. Inflamation near rectum. What can I do?

i am 27 years old male. i have been masturbating 3-4 times a day for months .i am feeling like incomplete defaecation after i wake up every morning and struggle hard get complete defaecation. recently i abstained from masturbation for an week but there is no improvement in my condition of incomplete defaecation. again i can feel an imflammation inside the left side butt near the rectum when i sit on cushiony chair. please give me suggestions as i am in state of utter desperation to have a complete defaecation.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
HI

Masturbation has no relation to defecation. It is a separate process.But 3-4 times a day seems a little exhausting. You need to take fibres in your diet like salads, fruits(banana, apple) which are bulk forming agents. Avoid meat for some days till this condition improves. Have a stool softener like milk of magnesia or lactulose( Cremaffin 3 tsf at bedtime) for 4 weeks. You can also try fibre supplement like benefibre or ispaghula husk for better bowel movements. Don't stay late at nights.Have good sleep.Plenty of water.

There is no reason why you should not have good bowel movements if you follow these measures.