Deep skin itching, bad headache, stomachache, sore throat, pain in shoulder, under feet, palms, face. Reason?

hi, i had the exposure somewhere may 15 to 20 of this year, it all started with somewhere june 20 or 24 there about when i started getting this ramdom deep skin itchying then about 2 weeks later this bad headache came for almost a whole week(the headache only lasted for almost a week). later had some stomach pains which lasted for almost a week too with a mild sore throat which lasted for maximum of 2 days. then later on this pains in my joints also started mostly in my shoulder joints for almost 3 weeks then later all the other joint pains almost vanished except the shoulder joint pains which is rather area pain say this area of my left shoulder wld pain i d massage it and it goes only to resurface later or the next day. on the fifth month i had this weird feeling under my chin u know where this lymph nodes are then my right jaw bone started to pain me really badly i couldn t chew any solid food there had to move the food to my left jaw bone to chew. i used some warm water and a towel to massage it and applied some oitment on it for almost 2 weeks til it stopped nw i can chew food normally. about this weid feeling under my chin there ws no swelling there nor my armpit nor my groin . almost six months now(after my exposure) now am having this pains under my feet, palm and my face. but i only feel the pains when am lying on my bed or sitting down never when am working or walking, this pains however do not affect my sleep though i stil sleep normal(i have never felt any of these feet or palms or facial pain when am sleeping) eat normal(i must say nw i even too much). i have never felt fatigue am stil myself except of cause of the strange pains am currently feeling. could this be HIV or some other STI or STD
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer