Deep red cut on inner vaginal lip, burns while in the shower, taking nesporin. treatment required?

I Have a red deep cut like abscess on my inner vaginal lip I believe it s either a ingrown hair or trauma from not being lubricated enough during sex . It s been 8 days I was taking cortisone but switched to nesporin to hopefully Clear up the bacteria and get rid of it . Do you Think I should see a doctor about this? It burns when I m in the shower and water stings up against it other Then that it doesn t burn or anything else.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012