Deep pore on shoulder, inflames frequently, smelly discharge. Having terrible head, neck pain. Related to the pore?

i have had a deep pore on my right shoulder for years that inflames every couple of months and any discharge (that i feel comes from DEEP within the muscle) really smells (of course!) but my question also relates to terrible head/ neck muscle pain / migraine i also get relating to this same muscle /shoulder /neck- for which i have regular physio and manipulation to relive the tension… …….might the deep pore inflammation be causing the muscle to tighten / spasm ? i also have a permanent spot? blemish? not sure what it is at the base of the skull… .that gets very tender and swells associated with the muscle/neck pain my GP dismissed me when i even mentioned that the smelling deep pore was an embarrassing reoccurring problem to me and that i felt anxious that it would erupt or smell when i was undergoing physio or even if i had a massage etc this has been going on for at least 2 years… i just feel that the 2 are linked in some way
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013