Deep pain on left side of ribs, nausea feeling, appetite loss, constant discomfort. Possible cause?

I have pain on my left side right under my ribs. I can feel it through my back in the same area. The pain dosent feel superficial it feels deep. I also feel nasuea all the time vomit once in a while have no appetite and belch a lot. This pain has been going on for a couple weeks but when it first came on it was more tollerable than it is today. The pain/discomfort is constant but varies in degree during day??? Marcie
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013