Deep lump under armpit, tiredness, problem seeing things from a distance. Possible causes ?

hello. i am not too sure if this is serious or not. I have a deep lump under my armpit the size of three 3 peas together. the lump can not be seen on top of the skin and is not noticeable when looking at the skin. i noticed this 2 days ago. before the lump, i noticed for 3 years now that i have been incredibly tiered and exhausted for no reason at all, and recently about 2 months ago i am having vision problems seeing things from a distance. kind regards, AAA.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012