Deep gum cleaning, having headache, body ache and upset stomach, feeling tired, taken exedrin and advil

i had a deep gum cleaning on thursday, since then I had a bad headaches along with body aches and upset stomach, feeling very tired a lump under my chin and my neck feels very week. i took Exedrin back and body and also Advil 1 tablet each the headache is tolerable my body feel better but my neck still has the lump i m still very tired and weak. My teeth feel fine, i never smoked i dont drink, height is 5 6 weight 147 lbs age 44 woman please help
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012