Deep cut on hand, swollen marks, pains, medicine to remove marks

i have 4 deep cut mark on my hand ,near the wrist .i cut it with a blade last yr.well now i kno it ws a very stupid thing tht i hv done .nywez it was pretty deep cut and it required atleast 7 - 8 stiches as well.but tht time i didnt took any stiches and even didnt applyed any a result the cut marks have swollen and the mark is xtreemly prominent.and at times i feel pain also. i some how want to remove them.can any one tel me a remidy?any medicine or any natural ramedy?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Once the scars are formed, the remedy is plastic surgery.
By plastic surgery the scar can be made less prominent by cutting the excess scar tissue and suturing with fine threads.
There are creams like mederma but the effectiveness depends on the size of scars.
I suggest you to meet a plastic surgeon for further advice.
Hope I have answered your query.