Deep cut in knee, sutures removed. Severe pain while bending, stretching. How to cure?

hello I cut the lower right side of my knee on a glass and It was a very deep cut .I was worried that I dislocated my knee, but the nurse said it was in place. I was still feeling intense pain in my knee more so in the cap than anywhere else. I got about 13 sutures for it and was not taking part In any physical activity.just resting it and at time slight elevation. the sutures prevented me from bending my knee too much so I limited that motion. this however caused problems for me now that they have been taken out as I still cannot bend my knee past a 90 degree angle I feel a lot of pain and stretching of the skin in the area . I am a dancer and I'm afraid that this may have harmful effects on my dancing as many tricks require me landing on my knees and bending them way back against my body. what do you suggest ? please and thank you in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Jul 2013