Deep cough, chest and shoulder pain, pneumonia, exposed to mold. Cure for symptoms?

I m 45 YO woman, I have a deep cough , pain in chest into shoulders on L side. There is a horrible smell coming from my lungs when I cough. I had pneumonia about 5 years ago and was admitted for a week in the hospital.. about a week ago I was working under sink to change faucet and had small amout of mold. I this something I can treat over the counter.. I m tired, just pain in the L side of chest and shoulder. Please advise. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012