Deep cleaning done by periodontist, pain in left ear, dental work causing nerve damage, ringing and pain in the ears

Since i have a deep cleaning done by my periodontist, i start having a pain in my left ear. It has been more than 6 months. I have seen my PCP who have recommended to see a specialist. His diagnostic did not reveal anything. I m afraid that can be caused by the work i did in my mouth resulting from some nerve damage. your help would be appreciated. This pain is bugging me. Intermittently, it is like having a bug buzzing in your hear. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012