Deep bruising on back, buttocks, bleeding from anus, circulation problem in varicose veins. Treatment?

Hello, over the past few months i have developed pains which feel like a deep bruising in my lower back/ buttocks region. My bum bleeds lightly on some occasions and i also have problems with my circulation in a varicose vein , i don t know wether these are coinciding or not, i am really worried, it is affecting my day to day activities and can only get worse, any advice or help you can give would be greatly appreciated? ragards
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012