Deep bruise, swelling after leg injury. Trauma to several veins. Lack of sensation in penis. Possible reason?

I injured my left leg a month or so ago and got a deep bruise and swelling occurred.......I had it sonogrammed and the doc said i had trauma to several veins deep in my leg.....the knot used to be the size of a tennis ball but is smaller.......however, I noticed that I had some lack of feeling in my penis about that time, which never has this due to the trauma and lack of good blood flow???
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012