Deep and rough fingering causing severe paining and burning. What is the remedy?

hi...im 23years old girl..i was facing breast lump problem i got operation also and i started taking ayurvedic medicine...now im ok with that problem...but the problem is the doctor who was treating me put his finger deep inside my vagina in the name of treatment with out gloves...and this time also he did the same...nearly 25times he fucked me in his finger that to very hard...its paining n burning alot there from 3 days please help me what shall i do...
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013