Deep and itchy rash. Why are they inflamed? What can I apply?

2 weeks ago i got a deep, bumpy, very itchy rash only on my calves that when I scratch , bleeds . It is slowly spreading up to my knees especially the back of my knees. Areas of skin get very red (inflamed) different times of the day. Cold compresses on most itchy places seem to help the inflamation and itching some. Can t help but scratch in early morning, afternoon and before bed. Thought it might be allergy rash to suppliments. Stopped them a week ago and rash is still spreading.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012