Decreased periods bleeding. Taken Thyronorm. What could be the reason?

hello i am 41 years old lady .my bp&sugar levels were normal 2 months before i had regular checkup.i was diogonised with hemoglobion 9 and tsh 5.95 the doctor advised me to take thyronorm12.5mg,after 1month hemoglobin has improved to 11.6 and tsh 3.56. but i got the period 15 days before only &it is very very less.this month i got it intime but for last 6 days bleeding is there but very very less . i like to know what is the reason for this
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012