Decreased number of menstruation days. Taken Cerazette, Hese. Is it normal?

before having my daughter i was having regular periods every 28 days for 7 days i had my little girl via ecs in april 2011 i then went on cerezette after 12 weeks of having her, i was on hese for 6months and then stopped taking them i have had regular periods since which are every 28days but now only last for1 day at the most 2 days so its now been nearly 7 months off cerezette is this normal for my cycles to change so drastically
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012