Decreased kidney function, high BP, IGA nephropathy. MRI done, occult blood in blood test. Does dye from MRIs cause problems?

I have had several MRIs with contrast over the past 3 years, since this started my kidney function has decreased, my blood pressure had gone up. At first they thought I had IGA nephropathy . I still have occult blood in the UA tests with a GRF that runs in the 50 s and my Creatinine is around 1.11. A recent Ua test now is showing 4-10 RBCs. My question is this, could the dye from the MRIs be causing some of these problems? If not, any suggestions of what i should be doing or seeing at this time? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012