Decrease in sperm count within a year. What precautions and life style changes will help?

Hello Sir,This is sunder.I got married in May 2011 then she got conceived in the month of August 2011 but due to some personal reasons we cleared that baby.Now from Feb 2012 we are trying for baby but not successful.When i check Seman reports which i took recently as per doctor advise.My sperm count is 0.5 Million/ML. Now i am afraid and taking medicines as per doctor advise.But want to know the reason why it is gone low level within a year +.Also i want to understand whether this is very serious issue, difficult to increase the sperm count.Pl advise me what are all the precautions i have to take care like habit , food controls etc..
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012