Decrease in sex desire, problems during erection. Solution?

hi, i am a 32 year guy last 9 month there is decrease in my sex desire and also it reflects in my penis erection earlier i used to have bigger and better but now last 9 months its decreasing little bit so i just wanted to know is it natural or some other reason should i do penis massage and how should i start it please reply me at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear gaurav, low desire and poor erection means you are not getting the excitement and pleasure , simply monotonous approach , stress, scotch , there are lot of reason to find out, better if you really feel so then consult a qualified sex counsellor will help you.