Decrease in semen ejection. Erection and sex normal. Is it something to worry about? Recommendations?

Hi i am 27 male having a healthy sexual life but from last 3-4 days i have seen a sudden decrease in my semen it is 60-70% less then earlier, it feels like some thing is blocking it from coming out . My sex drive is same and i dont have any problem in erection or having sex everything is normal as earlier except my ejection of semen. I am not in any kind of drugs or changed my diet plan . Please help me out i am stressed due to it.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt of your semen volume being less during last 3-4 days.

There is nothing to worry about it it happens once in a while without any obvious organic cause.

Sometimes it may be less due to more sexual activities over a short period.of time (frequent intercourse).

Drink plenty of water .This should get cured of itss own and do not need any medication.

Dr.Patil