Decrease in menstrual flow, period pains with short cycle, not on birth control pills. Cause?

Hi ! I am 32 years female,I am 132 pounds at 5ft 8 inches.My menstrual cycle was of 28 days and menstrual flow was heavy and stayed for 7 days with pain for two days but now the cycle is of 28 to 30 days but days of bleeding has reduced, it has come upto 3 to 4 days usually with pain for two to three days,its very rare to have them without pain and blood flow has also reduced. I am married , It has been 8 yrs with my husband but we are having no kids we did not plan them yet. I am not on any medication like birth control pills etc.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer